Senior Odoo Developer
United Arab Emirates
What you will do ...
- You will work closely with all developers
- You will report to the head of R&D
- You will initially be coached by senior developers
- You will become a technical expert of the product.
Must have ...
- Master or engineer in computer science
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- 2 years minimum experience with Python and Odoo Framework
- Review the existing code & adapt it to the new algorithms
- Experience in integration process of odoo with third party applications and data migrations
- Should have designed, developed and released at least 5 Products/Applications of acceptable scale in an end to end manner
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while meeting deadlines.
Nice to have
Close to the perfection ...
- Good knowledge of the programming language
- Good knowledge of the latest web technologies
- Good language skills in another language
- Contributions to open source projects
- Passion for the Internet and its culture
- Quick and autonomous learner
- Team spirit and good communication
What we offer
A good job in a young and dynamic team
A full time job, with an attractive salary package in a small team of smart people. You will start contract with a full technical and functional training. If you are passionate, motivate and flexible apply for this job, you will certainly join the best company ever.
With our product, which is a suite of 3000 business apps. It is fully open source, full featured and it’s online offer is 3 times cheaper than traditional competitors. We have 2.000.000 users, and we're growing fast.
Because of our constant growth, we're now looking for people to reinforce our team of enthusiastic developers. So if working on an open source project in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere sounds like fun to you, read on.
Salary is 3500 AED – 4000 AED (All inclusive), if your salary expectations are higher please do not apply.
Job Type: Full-time